My 7 Day's trip experience (Malaysia+Singapore) Flights & Bus Tickets-
• Jaipur-Kuala Lumpur-Jaipur (Air Asia X flight cost around 8000 round trip),
• Kuala Lumpur-Singapore (~750₹ Starmart express bus booked via redbus)
• Singapore-Kuala Lumpur (Jetstar aisa flight ₹1800) MALAYSIA TOUR-
• Batu caves & Genting highlands (cable car, strawberry garden, casino are major ones) - 1 day
• Kl tower observation deck + sky deck + sky box (1507₹/per person) on klook site, • Malacca city tour (150 km from Kuala Lumpur) • Malaysia sim card with RM 5 credit, 5GB data for 7 days (373₹), • Other then that you can visit klcc suria for shopping and food, patronas twin tower, kl bird park etc. depending upon duration of stay SINGAPORE TOUR-
• Universal studios + SEA aquarium (~4700₹/per person),
• Gardens by the bay with ocbc skyway (~466₹/pp),
• Marina bay sands skypark observation deck (~575₹/pp),
• Night Safari tickets with tram ride (980₹/pp),
• Singapore Cable car round trip (~500₹/pp)
• Sentosa Luge & skyride (~500₹/pp) **The above ticket prices i have indicated above are the discount rates, on headout website you can share and earn credits use them to get good discounts. • Other then this you can visit many more places in Singapore mount faber park, telok blangah hill park, henderson waves, siloso beach, etc... Singapore flyer is not operational at present due to some technical issue. ACCOMMODATION-
• Kuala Lumpur Starpoints hotel (located in city centre) Tariff (1700/day for 2 person's with breakfast) booked via MakeMyTrip
Airbnb home at 3700₹/day for 4 persons VISA-
Malaysia Visa - 1407₹ (offical immigration malaysia website),
Singapore visa - 1854₹ (thomos cook) ATM cash withdrawal in Singapore, SBI charges 18% gst + 3.50% transaction charges. That's all my experience.
Visit the observation deck of Kl tower and Petronas Towers.
There's Aquarium , Zoo Negara ( National Zoo ) , Thean Hou Temple , Wilayah Mosque , Kl Bird Park , Heli Lounge , Kl Eco Forest Canopy Walk , Sultan Abdul Samad Building , Bukit Bintang and Central Market and also Batu Caves. Infinity Pools are all over Kuala Lumpur and for that Try Airbnb or Booking.com.