In North Goa ...Miramar, Baga, Anjuna, Vagator, Arambol & Morjim beaches. Donapaula jetty, Fort Aguada, Old Goa Church. In South Goa....Colva, Benaulim, Sernabatim, Cavelossim, Palolem, Agonda beaches.
Stay either at Calangute or Candolim because they are the nearest to most of the best places in goa which are:
1. Vagator beach (To be visited in morning)
2. Baga beach (To be visited after sunset to enjoy the night life by the beach)
3. Sinquerim Beach (To be visited in morning)
4. LPK (It's a club for a pleasant evening)
5. Calangute and Candolim beach (Can be covered in a day)
6. Wake up at 4 in the morning and drive to Morjim beach to look at the sun rising. Plus the drive a thrilling when it's 4 in the morning.
7. When you are done with all the major attractions in North goa then I would recommend you to stay at Mandem beach. It's calm and peaceful. Later in the evening don't miss the sunset. You can check out Molly's Nest there.