Hi Ruta! The best time to visit Jim Corbett National Park is from November to February while for Rishikesh, it is late September to mid-November. Here are some holiday packages you can check out where you'll find detailed itineraries and trip details for both destinations! You can also get customised packages from Tripoto by sending them the details of your requirements. Happy Travelling!
Hey Ruta, If you're visiting Jim Corbett, here are the experiences you must have:
1. Take a safari in Dhikala Zone in the Jim Corbett National Park
2. Stay in the Dhikala Forest Guest House for a night 3. Visit Jim Corbett Museum 4. Picnic near the Corbett Falls
5. Head to Garjia Temple For Rishikesh:
1. Visit the iconic Lakshman Jhuula 2. Explore Beatles Aashram 3. Jog by the river banks of Ganga
4. Go for the Neergarh waterfall trek 5. Visit the famous Chotiwala Restaurant
6. Attend the Triven Ghat Aarti in the evening
7. Try adventure sports such as rafting and bungee jumping
8. There are secret rave parties that happen in Rishikesh, you can find out more from the locals if this interests you. Hope this helps!
Book in advance for the Safari permits. Best experience would be to stay in jungle preferably Dhikala. Jeep safari possible in Dhikala zone only to those having booked accomodation at Dhikala guest houses. Canter safari to Dhikala zone available from Ramnagar forest office. Booking in advance required for canter also. Iteniary for Jim Corbett depends on your preference whether you plan to just have 1 safari or if staying at Dhikala forest you get multiple safari package. Also for iteniary where and how you are traveling from? If limited time then one can do safari early morning and later visit Girija devi temple. Safari available in other zones like Bijrani and Jhirna also