Hello My name is Rohit & i am from Jaipur. I am a solo traveller. I would like to suggest you that if u are coming in Jaipur then visit old city for any kind of shopping and please wear warm clothes cos here weather is cold. Dont react in the front of any shopkeeper that you are from somewhere else. React like you are from Jaipur only. If you do like this then you will get everything in best prices and do some bargaining too. For jaipur visit Hawamahal, Jantar Mantar, Amer fort, Jaigarh, Govind dev Ji temple too. About Ajmer Ajmer is a small city where you can see Anasagar where you can do boating and there is one island too where you can go and eat something and from where you can see the nature. In ajmer you can go pushkar too which is 20 kms far from Ajmer. In pushkar you can visit bharma ji Temple, You can visit ghats where every one can come for pooja. In Pushkar Malpuas are so tasty and you will get malpua i 400 Rupees per kg. Jodhpur is also a good place. In Jodhpur there are serval shops which is for rajasthani dresses and for shopping. In Jodhpur there are too many forts which is very very old and beautiful. You can message me whenever you need any kind of help regarding our tourist places.
1. For Jodhpur, even one day is enough to cover the major attractions. If you want to take it at a slower pace, you can plan for 2 days.
Stay - Book your stay near clock tower/sardar market area so that all attractions are nearby and you get a great view of the Mehrangarh fort.
Places to see - Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur blue houses, Toorji ka Jhalra, Clock tower and Sardar Market, Umaid Bhawan palace (try the Kesar Kulfi here!) and reach Mandore gardens around sunset for the most amazing views (try to visit the places in this order). Visit the Janta Sweet home and try Rabri Ghevar and Malai Rajbhog, it's so delicious!
2. For Jaipur - you'll probably need 2 or 2.5 days as it has more places to see. Places - - City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (all closeby)
- Jal Mahal (can be covered on the way or back from Amer fort)
- Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh fort (all 3 forts are closeby and there is a music and light show in Amer Fort daily in the evenings)
- Panna Meena ka Kund (stepwell on the way to Amer Fort)
- Old Pink city area for shopping - Albert Hall museum
- Chokhi Dhani village - Masala Chowk food court
- Central Park, World Trade Park (shopping mall), Amrapali Jewellery Museum
Stay - HR Palace was a reasonably priced stay near Bani Park area. You can check agoda.com or booking.com for good options.