You need the Indian driver's licence and the IDP (International Driving Permit) to drive a vehicle in the EU.
upvoteUpvotemessageComment (6)
The second last section is International Driving license or permit.Form 4(a) and 1(a) are the key.
Check this link
Well in thag would need the International Driving Permit (IDP).Its valid for 1 year and additionally your license shud be in english.
Actually I'm from Navsari, Gujarat , which is bear to Surat .I don't have international licence
If you already have an International Driving License then its fine. They are valid for 1 year.Not sure where you belong to in India. But for e.g in Delhi, you can get IDP by submitting the documents in below link:-
Thank you, but can you guide me how to get IDP?
Licence with international permit
Yes you need IDP..
Yes you need an International Driving Permit license to drive in all countries of Europe but if you apply for the driving licence in India you can get it within 20 days at priority counter.
Yes you need idp
Yes you need an IDP (International Driving Permit) for driving in Croatia. But if one among you have an IDP then you can be the second driver holding Indian license by paying some extra euros to the rental company. You’ll have to block your rental payments through credit card. Hope this was helpful, Do share your experience when back. Happy Traveling:)