Visiting Sikkim i July is not otherwise adviseable as it is Rainy Season and there can be cases of land slide and road blocking. Anyhow itinerary will be:
1. Arrival At Pakyong Airport (Sikkim)/ Bagdogra Airport- Transfer to Gangtok. Local Sight Seeing/ MExplore Markets as per available time at your disposal.
2. Visit- Nathula Border, Baba Harbhajan Mandir and Tsomgo Lake. Enroute a waterfall.
3. Visit- Lachen enroute enjoy man water falls and scheneic beauty.
4. Early morning visit to Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley and transfer to Lachung.
5. Visit to Yomthang and Yumesamdong/ Zero Point and return to Gangtok.
6. Local Sight Seeing and transfer to Pelling.
7. Nearby sight seeing and return to Pakyong/ Bagdogra.
Sikkim is good. Best Time to visit Sikkim is October to December and March to May. Below is the itinerary we followed when we visited Sikkim:
Day-1:Flight to Bagdogra and reached Siliguri
Day-2:Siliguri to Gangtok and applied for necessary permits.Sight-seeing in Gangtok.
Day-3:Gangtok to Lachen.
Day-4:Gurudongmar Lake and Kaala Patthar. Reached Lachung by evening.
Day-5:Yumthang Valley and Zero Point.Back to Gangtok.
Day-6:Nathula Pass and Tsomgo Lake.
Day-7:Char Dham in Namchi. Reached Ravangla and visited Buddha Park.
Day-8:Rabdenste Ruins and back to Siliguri.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.