It totally depends on the number of days you have in hand..must visist places would be cellular jail, havellock island, Neil island, if you have more days..you can plan a visit to diglipur and Smith and Ross island as well as baratang for the famous mangroves and limestone caves!!
1. Cellular Jail National Memorial -Reminiscent of the Colonial Era
2. Havelock’s Gem- Radhanagar Beach
3. Explore What’s Underneath the Turquoise Waters of Havelock Island
4. Mount Harriet and Madhuban- Winding Across a Picturesque Terrain
5. Go on a Museum Circuit
6. Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex- Strictly for the Water Junkies!
7. Hog on the Delectable Seafood
8. Sea Walking at North Bay Beach
9. Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park- An Oceanic Biodiversity
10. Diglipur- A Playground for Nature Lovers
11. Chidiya Tapu- Flight of a Thousand Colours
12. Ross Island- What’s Left from the Past
Hey Akansha, You can always plan your own itinerary ... Both in port Blair and in Havelock you get bikes for rent in 500 rupees per day and stay options you can book homestays in both the places ... All you need to worry is about booking cruise from port Blair to Havelock and then from Havelock to Neil island and then from Neil island to all the way back to port Blair ... Pre book your slots depending on your itinerary here on makruzz link directly for all the islands they offer the cruise .... They are best in business in Andaman ... http://www.makruzz.com/site/ And for itinerary you would need a sweet 5 days to cover all the three islands .... Day 1 and 2 :- Port Blair Corbyn's cove beach Veer savarkar jail Chidiya tapu beach Vandoor beach Marine museum Day 3 and 4 :- Havelock island Scuba diving near Hetty in Havelock island Sunset in Radhanagar beach Elephant beach Trekking Kalapathar beach for a pic in your Instagram Day 5 :- Neil island A pic at natural bridge ... A roam around the beaches And then cruise back to port Blair from Neil and leave pory nalir the same day ... See that it's always best to take an early morning flight to port Blair and also an exit on early morning from port Blair as the airport doesn't welcome flights post 4 on the evening .... Here's my trip link from last year :- https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tripoto.com/trip/tripoto-s-gift-trip-to-andaman-8-reasons-and-100-photos-best-trip-of-mine-this-year-bestof2018-5c1f6c2e0968b.amp Happy Travelling !!!
Must visit places
2. luxury dinner cruise (with live music performance ,Dj and dinner)
6.Kala pani Museum(history of andaman tribes and places)
7. scuba diving (mandatory,must try)