Why are you applying for a Schengen if you only travelling to Croatia.
For a Schengen you need to apply at least 20 days prior to your travel date and you need to apply it from the country consulate where you have max days of stay in european country falling under Schengen. Bank ba lance required: Roughly 1.5 lacs.
If still confused, try getting the visa sorted through a travel agent.
Croatia is covered under Schengen visa . There is too much paper formality for Schengen visa . But you cant help it . You have to apply for it. Alternatively if you are travelling only to Croatia you may check out the visa requirement of Croatian embassy also
Schengen Visa requirements are not almost identical in EU countries. 1. to and fro air tickets
2. accomodation for the entire duration of our stay
3. travel insurance
4. photographs 80% face priority
5. 6 months bank statement with steady bank balance around 200,000
6. income tax return for at least last year (if not employed for longer)
7. salary slips to show that you have a steady job and will return back to your home country 8. if you have been granted schegen previously through any other country it also helps
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.