Hi, Not sure from post are you traveling solo or with family or friends or for how many days... Either way I would suggest below Mid May is really good time to visit ladakh Day 1 acclimatize yourself to the conditions (don't be a hero, please do this)
Day 2 if you feel ok continue else continue to acclimatize
Try going to lamayuru momestary on Srinagar leh highway this is a day travel and you can visit magnetic hill (do off road drive here of it's available) and visit gurudwara pathar sahib and zanzskar confluence On the way back from manastery try staying at alchi (not many ppl do this, but try going there it's a very old monastary as well) Day 3 come to leh and roam around leh city, visit leh gompa
Thiksay monastery Day 4 do leh to khardungla and dishkit valley
And stay overnight. In dishkit valley visit the monastery and sand dunes Day 5 Visit hot springs from diskit and either head to pangong or come to leh
Day 6 visit pangong from leh and stay overnight you will cross through second highest motorable pass mind you this is more tricker than khardungla
Day 7 come back to leh
Day 8 relax in leh and enjoy leh weather and market
Day 9 head back home with lot of memories. Cost of the trip can vary from ,21k to 40k depending on what are your choices and how well you can work in a group and your plans. This includes stay food and air travel Leh people are very helpful and I would suggest you to go in a group. Outside leh your only scope of help is army if they are not on patrol or routine rounds.
Amid this time, one will just discover Srinagar-Leh roadway opened and this is quite recently not the correct event to finish the circuit. The impacts of winters have still not totally blurred away so extraordinary climate conditions; cold roads will welcome you to the city.
The temperature at this time is Maximum 16° C, Minimum 3° C. By late May, there are voyagers streaming into the city, more often than not via Air as the roads still remain closed. In the start of June, thrilling Manali Roads to Leh opens up alongside Rohtang Pass, in any case, the beginning 7-10 days are truly not reasonable for traveling since this place encounters snow slides and repeating blockages.
During this time flight is the best option for visiting Ladakh. Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is the main airport of the area. The flights are directly connected from Delhi, Srinagar, and Jammu by the flights run by Air India, Go Air and Jet Airways.
One can find the streets flanked by high snow dividers around Rohtang and some of the time Baralacha Pass as well and there are numerous other mind-boggling perspectives of plaguing snow to appreciate. Also, visit some of the famous Ladakh monasteries like Thiksey Monastery, Shey Monastery, Stongdey Monastery and Likir Monastery. https://www.thrillophilia.com/cities/ladakh/tours?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ET-001-Search-HI-BR-LD-Ladakh-SUV&utm_term=leh%20ladakh%20itinerary__502955693510&utm_content=ET-001-A01-Search-Ladakh-SUV&gclid=Cj0KCQiAv6yCBhCLARIsABqJTjZRWIHn_TcUsaVvSGTOfL8MdPSIU3GpnlFzz7MueC1gnMxLRhsjd6kaAubFEALw_wcB
Dear Manju, Just go through this and make your own Itinerary. (i) Leh
1. Hall of Fame Museum 2. Namgyal Tsemo Monastery 3. Leh Palace 4. Zorawar Fort 5. Shanti Stupa ( Buddhist temple ) 6. Shey Palace ( Monastery ) 7. Thiksey ( Monastery ) 8. Hemis Gompa 9. Magnetic Hill 10. Gurudwara Pathar Sahib 11. Khardung La (ii) Nubra Valley
1. Diskit Gompa 2. Hunder Sand Dunes with Camel Safari 3. Turtuk Village 4. Tiger Camp 5. Charasa 6. Ensa Monastery (Gompa) 7. Yarab Tso Lake 8. Panamik Hot Spring (iii) Pangong Lake (iv) Changthang
1. Chushul 2. Hanle with Indian Astronomical Observatory 3. Tso Moriri Lake with wildlife 4. Puga Valley 5. Tso Kar Lake 6. Yaye Tso 7. Chumathang Hot Spring 8. Kiyari war memorial (v) Aryan Valley (vi) Leh to Kargil
1. Nimu village 2. Likir, Alchi, Lamayuru Monastery 3. Fotu La, Namika La 4. Mulbekh Monastery (vii) Suru Valley
1. Parkachik Glacier 2. Nun Kun mountain 3. Rangdum (viii) Zanskar Valley
1. Padum 2. Phuktal Gompa 3. Chadar Trek (ix) Hemis National Park
1. Stok kangri 2. National Park but Main Focus SNOW LEOPARD (x) Leh - Manali Road Trip
*** Leh --> Shey --> Thiksey --> Karu --> Upshi --> Rumtse --> Taglang La --> Debring --> More plains --> Pang --> Lachalung La --> Sarchu --> Suraj Tal --> Baralacha La --> Zing Zing Bar --> Darcha --> Jispa --> Kyelang --> Gondhla --> Khoksar --> Rohtang La --> Kothi --> Manali
On YouTube, you may view travel blogs. Numerous youtubers visit different nations and share information about each one on their channels. Some of them include Mithlesh Bagpacker, Yatri Doctor, and Mountain Trekker. https://geometrydash2.com/
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.