Hi Aanchal, starting your own travel blog requires a significant investment of time and money. Why don't you write on Tripoto. It will save you the hassle of creating and maintaining a blog allowing you to focus on writing.
To start a travel blog you need to follow the following steps mentioned below:-
1.You need to install WordPress.
2.Do the designs of your blog's dashboard,logo and add a theme.
3.Find a perfect name for your blog. You can also add a name that suits your personality with your adventurous life.
4.Set up hosts for your blog.
6.Start building audience to earn money. And for collaborations you need to be very popular. First create your blog and see how it works.
Hey, I find writing my blogs here on Tripoto very convenient, saves me all the extra work and unnecessary editing. It is structured and user friendly, you might wanna try it out, before you decide to invest your money in your own website. Share your travel stories here: https://www.tripoto.com/trips/create
1. choose a platform - Tripoto is great, but it will not be your 100% ownership, but it has its own advantages, better viewership etc. Another oldest known and free blogging site is blogger.com which is owned by google. I use that.The most preferred and widely used platform however is wordpress.com
2. Hosting- either choose a free host like blogger, wix or wordpress.org or a paid one like wordpress.com
3. Buy a url. I still haven't. Maybe you should start with a free host and then migrate based on the response you get
4. CONTENT - most important. be original, be creative and be active
5. Then comes the tumultous part - SEO to get featured on organic search. You need to learn about it from plethora of resources available on internet, and this can be very difficult with a full-time job
6. Marketing- join bloggers community on facebook, participate in threads and basically get obsessed about it.
7. Track your performance and research on ways to improve it, which means obsessing over terms like DA, PA, MozRank, Pagerank 8. submit your blog for indexing on google, bing, etc.
I wish I could say that becoming a travel blogger was all about travelling, reading blogs and improving your writing and photography skills, but it is so much more than that! It's a booming but extremely crowded market, and it needs lot of hard work , patience, and social media skills.
I have a small travel blog that I do just for fun really. I use wordpress and it's so easy to use, I would highly recommend it. Your travel blogs should be informative, really give people the info they are looking for and having great photographs of your travels on your blog always helps. Mine is https://moneybagskeogh.wordpress.com/ check it out
Find the perfect name to suit your personality.
Choose a platform and set up hosting for your blog.
Learn how your blog's dashboard works.
Download a kickass theme.
Design your logo.
Install these essential plugins.
Start building your audience.
Working on your blog is not easy. You need to pay special attention to graphic content. I would advise you to complete online courses in web design and graphics. You also need to get acquainted with the basic services and tools for a web designer such as https://masterbundles.com/fonts/sans-serif/outline/ and others, in which you can find a lot of graphic elements for developing any design project.