seems like you are new here
you can earn credits by 1- posting your travel blogs and photoblogs 2- by asking questions and answering them here on tripoto forum
3- by referring your friends to join tripoto
for more info click on get paid to travel option you ll get info there THANKYOU
1. Refer friends to Tripoto. 2. Write travel stories, put pictures in it too. This can earn you up to 100 credits.
3. Photo blogs - If you are not a writer, just post a bunch of quality pics of you trip. Photo blogs dont earn you as many credits as travel story.
4. Be active on the forum. Follow others and make them follow you.
1) Post travel stories and photblogs here.
2) Answer questions asked by the community 3) Reffer tripoto to your friends to download this app
.......if you like this suggestion upvote and thanks in advance
How to earn credits? Publish your travel content on Tripoto:-
You can earn Tripoto credits by writing genuine, high quality content that is useful for a large number of travelers. For each content contribution you get up to 100 points, and the points are usually credited to your profile within two working days. The points are decided based on feedback from our editorial team and our internal quality score algorithm. Our editorial team and the algorithm, collectively, use the following parameters to score your content: Originality:-
The content should not be plagiarized from any other source. This includes everything - text, photographs, and videos. Quality of photographs, videos, text:-
The photographs and videos should ideally be of good resolution and should tell a story about the destination in question. The text should ideally be written with decent grammar, should be helpful to fellow travelers while planning a future trip, and should be easily comprehensible by everyone. Accuracy of your content:-
The content MUST be factually correct. Structuring of your content:-
There are several data bites that you will be expected to fill up while sharing your itinerary. These include: Location tags, Start Date, Trip Duration, Trip Cost, and Day tags. If you fill up all of them, it will be extremely helpful to the future readers to plan their trips.