Take gov bus from chandigarh to manali Dnt do any prebooking of hotel. After reaching bus stand,you will get hotels at Rs500 for two. For more tips read my post on tripoto " Best ten days itinerary ti himalayas from delhi"
The main expenses in a travel mostly include transportation, lodging and fooding. So, try to manage these things
1. Always take bus instead of cabs
2. Stay in local lodge and hostels
3. Don't spend too much in cafes and eat only as required.
I hope this helps. Happy travelling !!
Hi, manali can be easily done in 3000-4000 rupees from delhi to delhi. 1. take ordinary hrtc bus to and from delhi
2. stay in hostels and homestays instead of hotels. you can get a bed in a hostel dorm at 200 bucks per night.
3. don't splurge on food. eat at local indian dhabas, and eat at nice cafes only once or twice.
4. walk. don't use rickshaws/ taxis. you can also try hitchhiking. this can only be possible if you let go of unnecessary comforts. enjoy!
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.