Hi Amit, firstly you need to save for your travels. For that you need to cut back on your expenses and create a FD yearly basis keeping in mind about yearly goals. You can earn tripoto credits to win free trips or you can start a YouTube account to document your journey. You can even publish your articles in other blogs for money if they agree to pay you. You can check for deals and make booking before hand to save some money and visit mostly free spots in a destination. Hope this tips help you
Boss it's completely depends on you, I mean how you want to save for traveling. I'm also a budget Traveller. I always kept two months of salary as full year travel expenses 😬
you can also try this.
actually it's not about the money it's all about your dreams and passion..
Be A Responsible Traveller :)
I travel 6-7 times in a year (4-5 domestic and 1-2 international). i would suggest the following 1. become tech savy and use apps like goibibo, makemytrip and yatra. they have discount/cashback offers with different banks everyday, they save lot of money. follow airline sales (i got dubai return tickets in emirates airlines for 10k rs only)
2. set your priorities right. when not travelling, save money and dont eat outside
3. use credit/debit card points to book tickets
4. when booking hotels, sometimes (due to different app offers) booking seperately for each night saves money and sometimes booking all nights together does, try both options and then book
5. try and take hotels without breakfast and buy bread butter from nearby departmental stores. hotels cost much cheaper without breakfast
Two things according to me.. First.. you can reduce smartly your unwanted day to day expenses. If you are a chain smoker, quitting smoking means you save around 1.5k monthly.. it's just an example... next.. try travelling cheap.. apart from saving money.. u will get to know the depths of the place where you go.. hope you understand
You can check my trip, I've managed all my trips in cheapest prices.
1. You should a little in advance about your destination, especially about about how will you travel in that city.
2. If not having an online coupon, try to book hotel on the spot.
Read my anyone trip, you'll get clear idea.
You can be travel blogger or a Instagrammer with huge followers . IN both the cases companies will approach you for endorsements and advertisement . Then you can earn money while you travel. Check the website "BruisedPassport". you will get an idea
Hello, Amit Kakria! I want to give you some tips that have helped me in the past. Regularly check your expenses against your projected budget to make sure you stay on track. Make the necessary adjustments to avoid going over budget. There is also a lot of useful information here https://taftie.org/category/budgeting/ on budgeting tips, I hope I have been helpful.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.