Hi Akshaya, The best time will be from April to July. May to mid-July will be the peak season where you can find lot of tourists come here to find respite from city heat. You can compare packages from a number of websites like Tripoto and similar others and choose according to your needs.
Hi, best time for Spiti is during April to October. During this time, weather is bearable and roads are not blocked. You can follow this itenary for Spiti- Day 1 - Delhi to Shimla(9-10 hours journey) Day 2 - Shimla to Sarahan (5-6 hours journey) Day 3 - Sarahan to Kalpa (4-5 hours journey) Day 4 - Kalpa to Nako (5 hours journey) Day 5 - Nako to Kaza via Dhankar (8-9 hours journey) Day 6 - Kaza to Chandratal (4-5 hours journey) Day 7 - Chanratal to Manali (8-9 hours journey) Day 8 - Manali to Shimla (8 hours journey) Day 9 - Shimla to Delhi Hope it helps you and do share your experience on Tripoto.
The best time to visit Spiti is from April end to Oct Start, rest of the year its very cold and months of July August can be avoided due to the rainfall.
Best to do it by yourself rather than go for a your guide, it much more adventurous when planning is done by ourself. Else it's your call Here I can help you regarding itinerary Day1- Delhi to Shimla Day 2- Shimla to Chitkul Day 3- Chitkul to Tabo/Nako Day 4- Nako to Pin Valley Day 5- Pin Valley to Kaza Day 6- Kaza to Hikimm to Langza to Kaza Day 7- Kaza to Chandratal Lake via Kunzum pass Day 8- Manali via Rohtang Pass Good Luck!!
May- July will be a best time to visit Spiti. You can plan your trip to Spiti. You don't need to book any trip as they will be more costly. Just check the trips and stories of the fellow tripoto travelers which will give you a good idea about how to plan your trip to Spiti.
Hi, the best time to explore Spiti in from the month of June to September. I have attached with this comment a package for Spiti, you can click on the card to find all the details about it. You can submit your details in the form you get if you want to book this.
Summer months (March to June) are when this enchanting valley starts to shed its white snowy shroud after the cold and dark winter months. Travelers who want to skip the crowds and explore the place in seclusion start approaching Spiti from Shimla. The days are bright, clear and pleasant enough to spend time soaking in the beauty of the place. The nights are cold yet great for camping under the brilliantly star-lit skies. Duration of summer: Summers in Spiti start in March and last till June.
Average Temperature: The average temperatures range between 15°C in the day to around 6°C in the night. Pros & Cons of Visiting in Summer
- Starting June, Spiti valley is accessible from the picturesque Manali route, which is also shorter. However, keep a check on the weather conditions and take this route only after you have confirmed reports about the opening of the passes.
- If you shy away from crowds and are seeking solitude, early March is the best time to visit Spiti. Since the Manali route opens only in June, you will see fewer tourists and can enjoy the solitude.
- The weather is at its pleasant best during the summer months. The days are sunny and clear and perfect for exploring this beautiful place.
- The great weather conditions allow you to enjoy adventure activities like trekking, biking, night camping, etc.
- Since all the hotels and guesthouses are open in summers, you have a lot of options depending on your choice and budget. Cons:
- If you plan to travel during early March, be prepared for bad stretches of road. Since the snow starts to melt around this time, some patches might be slippery and broken.
- The nights can get a bit colder, uncomfortable for those who are not used to low temperatures. Routes to reach Spiti in Summer
If you plan to visit Spiti between March-May, you will have to take the Shimla-Spiti route, which makes the valley accessible throughout the year. This route passes from Shimla – Narkanda – Rampur – Kalpa - Nako-Giu Village - Tabo Village – Dhankar - Pin Valley (Mud Village) – Kaza https://devilonwheels.com/budget-trip-to-spiti-valley-public-transport/
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.