Uttarakhand is a very beautiful place, there are many places to see there. As you have 8 days, you can visit few of these places.
Hi Dear Uttarakhand offers you a lot you things to do.
1. Adventure : Rishikesh i. e River rafting, bumjy jumping, etc
2. Trekking : some famous of treks of uttarakhand are Valley of flower, tungnath, bharmatal, Nag Tibba, Dayara Bugyal and Kedarkantha.
3. Spiritual : take course of yoga & meditation at rishikesh
Religious : haridwar, char dham, hemkund and many more.
4. Wildlife : corbett NP, Rajaji NP, Binsar NP
5. Hill Station : lot of hill station, some popular are, mussoorie, nainital, lansdowne, chakrata Happy Travelling!!!!
You need to first figure out whether you want to visit Kumaon or Garhwal. Travelling on hilly roads is time consuming, so you dont want to burn yourself out. Popular places in Kumaon - Nainitals (and other taals), Mukteshwar, Kausani, Bagheswar, Pihtoragarh, Munsiyari
Popular places in Garhwal - Rishikesh, Mussourie, Dhanaulti, Chamba, Tehri dam, Chopta, Auli,
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.