Hi Ruchi. I am from Ladakh and July will be the best time to go. ( May _september ) are the peak tourist time in Ladakh. The weather will be nice also. Happy Travelling. Wishing you a great stay in Ladakh .
Oh yes!perfect time...The weather will be less colder compared as of now..still carry warm wollens as night is freezing..I went last august and it was hell of cold at night..the best part is if you like star gazing you can spot milkyway in sky at deep dense night..check no moon night..it’s perfect to watch then..everything will be perfect just carry some pills or salt candies if you have altitude sickness..HAPPY TRAVELLING!
Hi, July is a good time to visit Ladakh. I have attached with this comment few options, you can click on them to find more details about them. If you want to talk to someone about the packages simply fill in your details in the form and you will receive a call.
At this month, all passes and streets to the land that is known for lamas are opened and the land turns exceptionally welcoming, fabulous perspectives, bikers’ and picture takers’ heaven. This month is considered as the best time for visiting Ladakh. The whole place is a mixture of white, brown and green which makes it more beautiful. During this time the temperature is Maximum 25° C, Minimum 10°.
If you are planning for Manali to Leh road trip then try to leave Manali early so that you can avoid the congested roads at Rohtang Pass. And if you are choosing the road trip from Srinagar-Leh then leave for Srinagar early morning so that you can avoid the traffic jam at Zojila Pass.
Also, a lot of festivals are celebrated by Ladakis at this time. Stongday, Karsha, Phyang, Sachukul, Karzok, Dakthok and Sani Nasjal Festivals are held amid these two months. This is also the time when Hemis Festival takes place and is grandly celebrated here.
Dear Ruchi, Just go through this and make your own Itinerary. (i) Leh
1. Hall of Fame Museum 2. Namgyal Tsemo Monastery 3. Leh Palace 4. Zorawar Fort 5. Shanti Stupa ( Buddhist temple ) 6. Shey Palace ( Monastery ) 7. Thiksey ( Monastery ) 8. Hemis Gompa 9. Magnetic Hill 10. Gurudwara Pathar Sahib 11. Khardung La (ii) Nubra Valley
1. Diskit Gompa 2. Hunder Sand Dunes with Camel Safari 3. Turtuk Village 4. Tiger Camp 5. Charasa 6. Ensa Monastery (Gompa) 7. Yarab Tso Lake 8. Panamik Hot Spring (iii) Pangong Lake (iv) Changthang
1. Chushul 2. Hanle with Indian Astronomical Observatory 3. Tso Moriri Lake with wildlife 4. Puga Valley 5. Tso Kar Lake 6. Yaye Tso 7. Chumathang Hot Spring 8. Kiyari war memorial (v) Aryan Valley (vi) Leh to Kargil
1. Nimu village 2. Likir, Alchi, Lamayuru Monastery 3. Fotu La, Namika La 4. Mulbekh Monastery (vii) Suru Valley
1. Parkachik Glacier 2. Nun Kun mountain 3. Rangdum (viii) Zanskar Valley
1. Padum 2. Phuktal Gompa 3. Chadar Trek (ix) Hemis National Park
1. Stok kangri 2. National Park but Main Focus SNOW LEOPARD (x) Leh - Manali Road Trip
*** Leh --> Shey --> Thiksey --> Karu --> Upshi --> Rumtse --> Taglang La --> Debring --> More plains --> Pang --> Lachalung La --> Sarchu --> Suraj Tal --> Baralacha La --> Zing Zing Bar --> Darcha --> Jispa --> Kyelang --> Gondhla --> Khoksar --> Rohtang La --> Kothi --> Manali
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.