Few things to keep in mind, for Pune only:
1) Lonaval and Khandala are over-rated ( unless you are coming from "plains" area )
2) There won't be any waterfalls as monsoon season is over.
3) If going for trekking, go for night trekking only. Day time trek will extract all you minerals from your body
4) Lakeside Camping options are best suited. ex- Pawana Lake, Panshet Lake
5) Within city, personal vehicle will be preferred or it will be hectic.
Hi Nadeem, Some of the places that you can visit in Pune are Aga Khan Palace, Osho Ashram, and Sinhagad Fort. For an adrenaline rush, head over to Della Adventure or check out Temple Pilots, a paragliding school. You can find the best beer at Doolaly on Tap. Some of the offbeat things you can check out in Mumbai are the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Khotachiwadi, Kwan Kung Temple, Vasai Fort, Urai Beach, and the Kanheri Caves. Have a safe trip!
Pune- Tulsi Baugh, Shanivarwada, Lal mahal, Shrimant Dagadusheth Ganpati, Japnese garden etc.
Mumbai-Churchgate, CST, Malabar hills, VT, Bandra, Band stand
Near Pune Mumbai-Adlabs Imagica, Wet n joy, Karjat, Matheran
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.