It's best that you postpone it for later on the year. There is quite high possibility that the lockdown would last for another month, state of not the entire nation. Secondly of you really want to enjoy Himachal I'll suggest visit in the colder months. It's a beauty ❤️ be safe. Happy travelling.
Just wait for 2 weeks and then decide. If lockdown is extended then you can wait for one week after lockdown extension to see the current situation and then decide. Staying safe would be the best bet. I had to cancel my Rajasthan trip last month midway and due to lockdown my Himachal trip which would have started today also stands cancelled and i had plans fo Ladakh this May,which i will wait for another 3 weeks to take a decision whether to go or cancel.
If you're planning to visit Himachal. I would suggest that you should postpone the plan. The best season for visiting is in the starting of winter's. You can visit in the month of November or so you will enjoy it very much. It is not safe to travel. Even after lockdown opens.