Hi Vinu, It's a must to have below things with you while travelling.
1. Identification Documents. Always keep a soft copy on your phone, and on cloud.
P.S. A Pan card is not accepted as identity proof at most of the hotels.
2. A basic first aid kit, along with any medications prescribed to you.
3. Carry only just enough cash. Use cards or online transactions wherever possible.
4. A powerbank.
5. A phone charger.
6. An international adapter in case you are travelling abroad.
7. A smaller backpack to carry your essentials while you're out exploring.
9. UV protected sunglasses Apart from these, depending upon the location you're travelling to, you can include a few more items. For example, if you're travelling to the mountains, you need to have woollen clothes and trekking shoes. If you're going to the beach, you'd carry beachwear, and possibly avoid carrying shoes. It's always a good idea to keep a checklist of all your important items, so that you can tick the items off while checking out from hotels.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.