Udaipur is a bliss for travellers..but as you are visiting in summer & keeping the climate into consideration,the best place to visit are :
1. Fatehsagar Lake (specially during evenings)
2. Musical Garden (on the way to Fatehsagar Lake)
3. Saheliyon ki Bari
4. Bagore ki Haveli
5. Gangaur Ghat ( next to Bagore ki Haveli)
6. Karni Mata Mandir
7. Lok Kala Mandal
8. Sajjangarh Zoo & Monsoon Palace
9. City Palace
11. Lake Pichola (Boating)
12. Jag Mandir etc...
You can easily cover all this places in 2-3 days
A visit to the city of lakes is incomplete without visiting the following places-
1. Sipping coffee at Sai Sagar at Lake Fatehsagar 2. A morning trek to temples like Karni Mata and Neemach Mata.
3. Enjoying a breathtaking view through ropeway from Karni Mata temple in the evening.
4. A visit to Lake Pichola, Ambrai Ghat and Gangaur Ghat is MUST.
5. Experience the royalty at the City Palace.
6. Make monsoons more refreshing at Sajjangarh/Monsoon Palace.
7. Enjoy your meals at some alluring cafes and restaurants in the old city- Hello Boho, Jheel Ginger Cafe, Cafe Rainbow, Hotel JagatNiwas, Sun and Moon. A city tour by auto will be affordable and accessible to the narrow lanes of the old city.
Dont forget to visit Pichola lake nd city palace, city palace itself has 11 palaces each one has its own value nd especiality.
Have lunch at Sukhadia circle Visit Meherangarh fort which is also knwn as monsoon fort but personally i would want you to visit Kumbhalgarh fort which is not in Udaipur but a little far from there but it has the worlds largest second wall after great walls of China which views dividing Udaipur from Thar desert.
Also dont forget to visit Fateh sagar lake as you knw that Udaipur is known as the CITY OF LAKES, nd also known as the most romantic city in the world ❤ Wishing you a happy journey with love.