There are a lot of places where one can take a weekend trip to, from Delhi. Some of the best options are:
1. Book a stay in Neemrana
2. Take a break in Landour
3. Explore villages like Kalga, Pulga, and Dharamkot
4. Damdama Lake: One of the best places for weekend getaway, this lake will let you experience some of the best watersports and other adventures like paragliding, hot air ballooning and trekkin
5. Barsana: Just a 150 KM long dive will take you to the place where you can experience “Lathmar Holi” and have some fun with your friends and family.
6. Pataudi: Nestled in the foothills of Aravalli range, this place is filled with natural beauty as well as an essence of royalty.
7. Kesroli: Located in the quaint district of Alwae, Kesroli provides you the best views of lush greenery while taking a stroll around its many forts.
All the above places are perfect for an offbeat experience.
Many wet and dry rides are available for everyone at Jurasik Park Inn. It is at the top of the list of well-liked water parks near Delhi because of its thrilling water rides, including steep water slides, activity pools, kiddie pools, meandering slides, and tunnels and more. Visit:https://jurasikparkinn.com/