Rajmachi trek, lonavala, khandala, kamshet, visapur, tikona fort, malvan, tarkali, lions point, panchgani, pawna lake, devkund waterfalls the places which i liked the most. Hope you will like them too. Happy travelling!
aga khan palace
laxmi road and F.C road for shopping
near to Pune
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yeah, that’s obvious thing because most of the people are booking luxury hotels when they go for visit new place and I think its good. When I went to Pune, I stayed at HHI HOTELS and I felt like heaven there. Really, it was too nice.
Best places you can visit
1. Dagdusheth Ganapti mandir 2. ShanivarWada
3. Lal mahal above 3 palaces are near to each other so you can visit by walking there 🙋🏻♂️ 4. Lonavala ( best in the monsoon season )
5. Treak: Raigad /Sinhgad / Shivneri / Visapur etc.
6. Khadkwasla Dam ( Evening time )
7. Zoo Wildlife (Rajiv Gandhi , Katraj )
8. FS ( Fashion Street for shopping 🛍️ at low cost + trending clothes )
9. Wonders park 7 wonders
So all these places are in pube itself so you can visit on PMPL City bus or you can book a cab.
All places are budget friendly and you can also bring your family there 😉☺️
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.