Hi, you should reserve 10 days for your trip. It will take you two to three days to reach Leh from Delhi depending on how long you drive for. You can spend the first night in Manali and second in Jispa. Reserve five days for Leh and surroundings. The places to visit in and around Leh are Nubra Valley, Turtuk, Pangong Lake, Khardung-La Pass and Hemis. For your return trip take the Leh-Srinagar highway. You can spend the 15th of August in Kargil :) before moving on to Srinagar. Places to visit in and around Srinagar are Dal Lake, Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Gulmarg and Sonmarg. Halfway between Kargil and Srinagar is a lovely mountain hamlet of Naranag. If you have time do visit it. I have attached an article that gives you more information about it.
Dear Sumit, Just go through this and make your own Itinerary. (i) Leh
1. Hall of Fame Museum 2. Namgyal Tsemo Monastery 3. Leh Palace 4. Zorawar Fort 5. Shanti Stupa ( Buddhist temple ) 6. Shey Palace ( Monastery ) 7. Thiksey ( Monastery ) 8. Hemis Gompa 9. Magnetic Hill 10. Gurudwara Pathar Sahib 11. Khardung La (ii) Nubra Valley
1. Diskit Gompa 2. Hunder Sand Dunes with Camel Safari 3. Turtuk Village 4. Tiger Camp 5. Charasa 6. Ensa Monastery (Gompa) 7. Yarab Tso Lake 8. Panamik Hot Spring (iii) Pangong Lake (iv) Changthang
1. Chushul 2. Hanle with Indian Astronomical Observatory 3. Tso Moriri Lake with wildlife 4. Puga Valley 5. Tso Kar Lake 6. Yaye Tso 7. Chumathang Hot Spring 8. Kiyari war memorial (v) Aryan Valley (vi) Leh to Kargil
1. Nimu village 2. Likir, Alchi, Lamayuru Monastery 3. Fotu La, Namika La 4. Mulbekh Monastery (vii) Suru Valley
1. Parkachik Glacier 2. Nun Kun mountain 3. Rangdum (viii) Zanskar Valley
1. Padum 2. Phuktal Gompa 3. Chadar Trek (ix) Hemis National Park
1. Stok kangri 2. National Park but Main Focus SNOW LEOPARD (x) Leh - Manali Road Trip
*** Leh --> Shey --> Thiksey --> Karu --> Upshi --> Rumtse --> Taglang La --> Debring --> More plains --> Pang --> Lachalung La --> Sarchu --> Suraj Tal --> Baralacha La --> Zing Zing Bar --> Darcha --> Jispa --> Kyelang --> Gondhla --> Khoksar --> Rohtang La --> Kothi --> Manali
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.