1. one day for solang valley and rohtang pass,you have to wake up early,if you want to go rohtang because of traffic.
2 local sight seing, hadimba temple,vashisht,mall road,old manali,van vihar
3. nagar cafe,manaikarn
Hey Sachin, Places to see in manali for 3 days :- Hidimba devi temple ... Manu temple ... Mall road for shopping or even window shopping ... Vashishta temple is also a must visit ... third day you have to leave early to ROHTANG pass to enjoy .... and if the pass is open ... that's difficult to say now only ... check with your hotel guys before two days of your travel and get the perfect picture and make any changes accordingly ... Happy and safe Travelling Bro!!!
First Rome around the mall road and Whole Manali, there is Good bars and Bone fire also at night,
on second day go for the National park the famous one in manali then to hadimba temple
on third go for solang , there yoh can glide or snow skking also if possible.
1. Volvo buses are best to reach Manali from any part of India ( nearest connection Delhi,chandigarh & shimla).
2. Take stock of weather report of your 3 day trip, the day it says clear weather at Rohtang, that should be first on your priority. experience of Rohtang peak is amazing.
3. Solang nala & madhi should also be on your list 4. next comes Raurik gallery at calm serene "Nagar"
5. Other suggestions are already listed by others.
6. Do try himachali food on any road side dhaba in both old & new Manali, will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
Have a great time
From one side if u want to visit dn 1st visit the manu temple
dn hidimba devi temple
then manali nature park
then beas river view point
then vasistha temple
nehru kund u can do activities like paragliding, zorbing, cable car ropeway, etc
you cn visit solang valley, rohtang pass, pin valley national park
It's depends on which time you will go there..at this time it'll not safe if you want to visit Solang and rotang. Both places are closed now.. If you want to go during summer, then you can visit easily everywhere you want..
New Manali hardly anything to see except throngs of people clicking selfies at the mall. If thats your thing then do it. However, if not Old Manali is the place. 1. Manu temple road. Hike all the way to the top of Old Manali right to the Manu temple. There is a small cafe. The cafe is mediocre, the view splendid. Its one of the best places to see the whole of Manali. There is a dirt trail that leads all the way to a village that right opposite to Vashishth. Distance - 8.5 kms approximately.
2. Hadimba temple and the back alleys of Manali. Some of them have amazing graffiti. 3. Solang valley. An HRTC bus from Manali stand will take you to the valley. You can take the cable car to the summit. Or even paraglide. Packages cost around 2000/- upwards.
4. Vashistha temple and the hot springs. Around 12 kms from Manali, the famous temple and from there you can make way to the hot springs. If adventurous enough walk to Manali. Bear in mind that the distance is really substantial. 5. Day trip to Kullu and Mandi. Check out the river side and the fruit markets.
6. Cafe 1947, Drifters Cafe, German bakery right at the Beas bridge at the old Manali Manu temple road. Ask beforehand beer prices as some places mark it at 400% premium. Yes thats right, a 110 /- costs 450/- 7. BUY A MAP. explore and enjoy
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.