Check out oyo holidays. when i redeemed packages of tripoto same only contacted me. also their normal packages is also economical. but if you plan your slef may be since i group can do even in more budget friendly way.
Hi Mansi, I would recommend you not to take a package. We took a package and could have saved Rs. 20,000, if we skipped the package. 1. Book cheap flights.
2. Book hotels. 1 in Port Blair 1 in Havelock and 1 in Niel.
3. You can get taxis at Port Blair for sight seeing.
4. For to n fro Havelock journey, book a Makruzz ship. Costs less than 2000 i guess. Its a luxury ship.
5. From Havelock, you can get taxis for cheap rates.
6. For water sports, no need to book. You can get the tickets at the beach or port.
7. Food is a bit costly. So better choose your dishes carefully. Even though costly, the sea food is delicious.
It is better you plan the trip on your own as the package costs are pretty high. I just came back from andamans and planned it all on my own. stayed for 8 days. Do let me know if you have any specific requirements!!