Best Backpacking Hostel in Goa (The Bucket List Hostel) : https://youtu.be/ArVxZZw31s0
1. Travel to Goa in a train and if not bus. (including return would be less than 2K depending on the distance)
2. Use local bus for the cheapest option to travel around Goa. But, its not convenient enough, so hire a scooter for the days you stay in Goa and explore as you like it. (Should be 600 INR for two days depending on if it is off season or on season)
3. Stay in a backpacking hostel and you will love it in Goa. ( starts from 600 INR for two days)
4. Eat street food or food from the local restaurants. Cheap doesn't mean bad. In fact, food trucks in Goa and local shops provide the best food. (1200 INR for two days approx)
5. Select a hostel which has a happening bar like this one as in the video. Then, you wouldn't have to spent too much on a club.