No matter how long you travel for, the following will always be enough
1. 3 pair of casuals
2. 1 pair or shoes and backup slippers
3. Minimum 4-5 undergarments
4. 1-2 pair of special clothes for special occasions Try to include yoga wear in casuals.
People who've travelled for years have stayed on lesser than the things I recommend you.
A 65L backpack is always enough.
For the rest of the things remember one rule: Everything that you carry can be used for at least 2 different purposes.
You can always buy clothes if in need.
A down Jacket helps in many situations.
Books take up a lot of weight and space.
Only carry eatables which you will eat the next day.
One 20L backpack folded for emergencies.
Stick to basic clothes.. for example a black cargo or joggers will go well with almost anything. Opt for washing your clothes instead of taking 1 outfit per day of travel. Pack everything in a rucksack, it's easy to carry🌺
Roll your clothes, instead of folding.
Also, I would suggest you use packing cubes. They come handy, and you can have your clothing arranged properly. It's easy to pick up and pack. Use layers, carry shrugs, sarongs, shawls.
Carry clothes that can be mixed and matched, like black jeans or leggings that almost go over everything. Carry toiletries in small quantities. Also, there are clothes that can be worn reverse, with a different pattern. That works fine too.
Hehe! This is a normal sceneraio. Chill there are ways to hack the packaging. And some are 1. Roll your clothes instead of folding packing it.
2. If you are carrying shoes,utilize the wasted space inside your shoes by stuffing it with socks or used cloths 3. Wear your heaviest clothes, that takes up the most space in your luggage. It will save space.
4. Store your jewellery creatively. Eg: use some sort of an old container to store small earrings.
5. Make use of empty sunglass case for storage unit for cables, headphones, and small
charging devices. It prevent things from getting lost and also saves little spaces.