1. book a awesome resort near beach, Oyo will help you. homestays are also good.
2. rent two wheeler and ride towards old Goa.
3. Do not forget to taste feni.
4. night live concerts are awesome plans
5. have awesome experience of water sports.
6. shopping is must thing to do this is the mandatory to do list if you visit goa
Goa is way more than alcohol and beaches. Try to visit off beat place like mangeli and Amboli waterfall, take the ferry to cross mandovi. Back water kayaking is also fun. you can go for kayaking in baga. P.s. eyes on the road. Too many distractions can lead to road accident. If you know what I mean
If you need Good hotels and resorts near Baga Beach or Calangute Beach or any where in India, we'd be happy to help you, We do not charge anything for our service, so a satisfaction from your end will be guaranteed.
1. Book a resort or a villa near beach
2. Rent bikes or car and hog all the places in Goa since it will be fun travelling and riding on your own 3. Attend night Tito's , concert's and night shopping
4. Try adventure sports
5. Take a ride through Dandeli way early morning or late evening it's lot of fun Happy Travel!!!
Dont go for north Goa because there is no ola/uber in goa, and the places to have fun is mostly near south goa, go for dauna pala its good for photography, go for tito's bar for amazing crowd and music, tito bar is not that expensive and also worth your entrance fee. you can also enjoy pele's water sport you can see some pics in my profile too. if you want to have some drinks, hukkah fun so go for baga beach its open for whole night.
Firstly, book resort near calangute beach and hire two wheelers
must visit club cubana (Goa's best club or India's best club i hve seen)
do all water sports
must spend one night at Deltin royale casino
explore Saturday night market
visit panjim for shopping
and if u have enough time then go to LPK too
#1 – Agonda Beach. Agonda beach in South Goa is a must visit. ...
#2 – Fort Aguada. Fort Aguada is an old 17th century Portuguese fort in north Goa. ...
#3 – Chapora Fort. ...
#4 – Dudhsagar Falls. ...
#5 – Baga Beach. ...
#6 – Anjuna Wednesday Market. ...
#7 – Basilica of Bom Jesus. ...
#8 – Thalassa Restaurant.