Lake pichola. u can enjoy boating here
city palace saheliyon ki bari
Gulag bagh zoo. It has mini train also Karni Mata temple. There is a rope way to the temple and the view from top is amazing. You get the beautiful view of lake and udaipur city from the top. Gujarati samaj has affordable accomodation options in A/c and non A/c rooms
It depends on your budget, you can stay in udai kothi for a luxurious experience or can book a hostel like gostops , hide in and many are there. If you stay near Ambrai ghat you can witness a very beautiful sunset there.
Choose any Hotel near Lake Pichhola. The view is breathtaking. Sight Seeing Includes :
1.) Fateh Sagar Lake
2.) Picchola Lake from Gangaur Ghat
3.) Badi Talaab
4.) Moti Magri
5.) Sajjangarh Palace and National Park
6.) City Palace
7.) Nimach Mata Temple
8.) Jag Mandir
9.) Doodh Talai Ropeway and Musical Fountain
10.) Local Chaat Street at Sukhadia Circle
11.) Local Royal Flea Market near Jagdish Chawk
In my suggestion
If you are going alone, don't put enough money in hotels, it is better to stay at any Dharamshala or guest house.
in Udaipur, go to Suraj pole, there are 1-2 Dharamshala, they are cheap and close to every spot.
1. City Palace, Udaipur
2. Jagdish Temple
3. Lake Pichola (take an evening boat ride)
4. Fateh Sagar Lake
5. Sahelion ki Bari gardens
6. Gangaur Ghat
8. Dharohar folk dance and music show at the Bagore-ki-Haveli (very interesting cultural show, 7-8 PM daily, tickets available from 6 PM at Bagore-ki-Haveli entrance). All the above places can be covered in a single day if planned well. Other popular places in Udaipur
1. Monsoon palace/ Sajjan garh palace
2. Karni Mata rat temple.
3. Hathipol Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar and Bada Bazaar for shipping markets. Day trips from Udaipur (about 3-4 hours travel by car)
1. Kumbalgarh fort
2. Eklinji temple
3. Ranakpur Jain Temple For stays, check agoda.com, booking.com for good hotels and deals. We booked a stay in the Old city Udaipur so many of the places we wanted to see were very close by (Kotra Haveli was the one we booked, very beautiful place with a view of City Palace from the rooftop)