Hampi is a pilgrimage town with a mix of both holy and hippie culture. The ancient monuments and ruins of vijayanagar empire will not fail to amaze you. Also, the place is full of rocks and boulders, making it a sight to behold. Hampi might be a small town but it packs a punch.
-Its unique architecture
-Tungabhadra dam is very scenic
-serenity of the ancient temples
-breathtaking sunrise and sunset viewpoint
-new hampi or hippie island would make your hampi experience complete. It feels like you are on another world and food, shopping and kerela massages are good there. - You will love trekking to Matunga hills. Whoever liked my suggestion, please hit upvote. Thanks.
1. If you are a shroom lover, then hippi island is the best place
2. The beautiful view from Matunga Hills
3. Experience the old age architecture
4. Country side experience
5. Coracle ride near Hippi Island
6. Good food
Because you are here on this app and love traveling 😉. other than that:
-for brilliant architectural structures and temples.
- breath taking sunset and sunrise views
- to witness the ruins of great indian dynasty and museums.
- hand craved sand stones to perfection
- take a dip with elephants in river 😊
these are some points I think of now. there is such more than that of course.