Visit the city palace, hawa Mahal, jal Mahal, birla mandir, Amer fort, nahargarh fort, bapu bazaar for shopping, niro's and handi for their laal maas, rawat for their special kachori and ghevar, visit chaowkidhani!!
Jaipur is a very good place for the people who have Interest in history and culture. There are various places to visit includes
Amber fort nahargarh jaigarh city palace jantar mantar
jal Mahal Hawa Mahal Albert hall
world trade park
There is an old market which is completely pink in colour(although orange) you should visit that also.
If you wants to enjoy with family in a water park , then you can go to pink pearl water park on ajmer road.
All the best for your journey!!
Best things to do in Jaipur: 1. Enjoy the scenic sights at Jal Mahal
2. Go on a cycling expedition at Nahargarh Fort
3. Get a taste of the vibrant Rajasthani culture at Chokhi Dhani
4. Shop at the famous bazaars in Jaipur
5. Experience the sparkling nightlife in Jaipur
6. Stay at a heritage hotel
7. Travel across the city on a jeep safari
8. Explore the wildlife at the Ranthambhore National Park
9. Get a bird’s eye view of Jaipur on a hot air balloon ride
10. Visit Jantar Mantar
11. Visit City Palace
12. Visit Jaipur Wax Museum
13. Watch a Movie at Rajmandir Cinemas
Hi Dhiyab, You can visit a lot of places in around Jaipur:
- Amer, Jaigarh, and Nahargarh Fort
- City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal
- Shopping Spree in the famous bazars i.e. Bapu Bazar, Johari Bazar, etc. - Jawahar Kala Kendra ( Must visit for Art Lovers )
- Albert Hall Musuem
- Achrol Fort
- Chokhi Dhani
- Chand Baori
- Galtaji Temple
- Birla Mandir and Moti Dungri
- Raj Mandir Cinema
- Sambhar Lake
- World Trade Park, and others.
You can make the trip for two days on first day you can visit hawa mahal, jantar mantar, albert hall and museum, city palace and local market you must taste the street food in the local market, in the evening you can go to masala chauk it would be the best part of the day on the second day you should go to amer fort, nahargarh fort, jaigarh fort and on the way returning back you must go to jal mahal. try your dinner in a low budget hotel you must enjoy that. hope this information would be sufficient. and have a happy journey😊.
Everyone has already suggested you the places to go but you are asking things to do so heres my take 1. go to rawat sweets and have pyaaz kachori the best in town
2. also try kota kachori the best hing kachori you will ever eat
3. go to lassiwala the original one, there you can have the best lassi ever
4.for dinner must go to chokhi dhani you will surely gonna love it
5. At amber fort dont climb the fort rather book a elephant ride you will love the experience
6.If you are a movie lover must go to Raj Mandir cinema hall will give you a feeling like you are in a royal palace.
7.Shopping at World Trade Park
8. Hawa mahal
9 jal mahal
10 city palace
11 motidungari ganesh temple
12 galataji another historical place
13 khole ke hanuman ji this are some of the things you can do and some of the places you can visit.
Places to Visit in Jaipur is 1. Amer Fort, 2. City palace 3. Rajmandir ( It has been very famous since years, it's a cinema, However, I hadn't have a good experience) Foods that you must try
1. Lassi Rabdi
2. Special Dal Kachori