Here are some places to enjoy your level best in Delhi
Sky jumper park at Gurgaon
Rajouri Garden at Gurgaon
Barneys den at Hauz khas
Paintball at Subhash Nagar Delhi eye at Kalindi Kunj
National gallery near India gate.
Fun Places to Visit in Delhi:- 1. Connaught Place: A perfect place for spending a lazy afternoon and spending a fun time with friends, Delhi's CP is a buzzing spot frequented by the youngsters.
2. India Gate: One of the most loved places of the youngsters, India gate becomes a hotspot when it comes to having roadside food while admiring the architecture.
3. Agrasen ki Baoli: This historical hangout place is a stepwell with a unique architecture. Providing a place to stroll around, many friends group visit here to spend some time having fun.
4. Ambience Mall: Throw a massive bowl or do some window shopping as this mall holds a range of fun activities you can do.
Also as a youngster, you can engage in a lot of things in Delhi. The ideal hangout places are: - Paranthe wali Gali
- Light and sound show at the Purana Qila
- A visit to the Indian Mountaineering foundation adventures
- A fabulous trip to the amusement park
- A wonderful time spent at the Kunzum travel café at Hauz Khas village
- Shooting and painting at the paintball field
- Spend an evening at the India Gate
- Get acquainted with different cultures at Dilli Haat Also check the Delhi Travel Guide: https://www.indianeagle.com/traveldiary/delhi-travel-guide/
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.