Don't know about hikes, but recently in Nov my sister with family went there, a fifteen days trip. North and South both. costs her for road trip and air tickets, food, accommodation and sightseeing is around 1.75 lacs p.p. they were four people, so there whole trip costs them 6.50 lacs.
Hi, These are some of the best day hikes in New Zealand:
1. Te Whara Track in Northland (Whangarei)
2. Hooker Valley Track in Canterbury (Mt. Cook Village)
3. Cape Kidnappers Walking Track in the Hawke’s Bay (Clifton)
4. Tongariro Alpine Crossing (Central North Island)
5. Roy’s Peak in Otago (Wanaka)
Budget depends on how you travel and stay , if solo can get free accomdatiion if u can try luck with couchsurfing, cheap stays in airbnb. also cheaper flights from skyscanner. if enough time hitchhiking is option to try. stil 1lakh wil be minmum budget.
Hi Ankita, I have attached with this comment a package that Tripoto is offering for New Zealand. You can click on it and find all trhe details about it. If you want to book the same or need any customization in it, simply fill in your details in the form.