Up to date research and knowledge about everything.
you should take a little defensive material too, if in case.
then u need to have basic essential items with u.
u will get to know more people and this is fun.. u get to spend time with urself
1. Read and learn about the place
2. Stay in Bnbs or hostels (and meet fellow soloists) 3. Befriend people. In my experience they'd take care of the rest of the journey. 4. Try to fit in and merge with the crowd. A group of tourists can standout, but a solo traveller shouldn't be very different from a local.
5. Keep your social media followers posted on your whereabouts
6. And don't tell everyone you meet that you're travelling alone.
7. Learn salutations and other common sentences in their language ("How much is it?", "How far?", etc)
Do hitchhiking, stay at hostels, meet new people and at last go solo you will love it... because if you travel with your friends you'll talk about same shit which you talk usually... believe me listening to other's story will amaze you.. so please go solo.💕
Hey, Here's what I learnt from traveling Solo. 1. Always travel light. Don't packs too many clothes. 2. Don't keep all your cash at a same place. Use cards and e-wallets wherever possible. 3. Always carry a Power Bank. 4. Stay hydrated. There's nothing disappointing than a tiring day while traveling. 5. Stay at Hostels or AirBnBs. Cause you'll meet fellow soloists. 6. Use local transport. Also hitch-hike as much as possible. 7. Make friends and exchange more stories. Hope these help. Happy Traveling.