1. Pre Planning of Cheap Budget and Maximum Exploration
2. Less Material = Light Backpack
3. Much Cash in hands, bcz there must be network issues and you can't make e-payments
4. Learn the successful networks and get the respective SIM card & recharge it
5. Explore more, Stay Safe (Get Accessible first Aid kit)
Use credit cards instead of cash to accumulate bonus points and get free tickets. AwardWallet app https://awardwallet.com/ will help with collecting points efficiently and Point.me will enable you to find the best tickets for your points. If you haven’t done that yet, it’s easier that you think.
Do not stick to the locations that are too touristy. It will be easier to find an accommodation and a place to eat if you move away from the crowd.
It will be easier for you if you are flexible with the dates. So that you can stay longer in one place if you enjoy being there or you can pack things up and move to another location if you are not happy.
And it’s easier if you pack lightly, so that you don’t have a bunch of suitcases to carry around.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.