Rajasthan is a unique state of India, which holds the popular desert to explore the most. This state is filled with lot of culture, literature, and rich history to know. Jaipur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer have the best forts and architecture to learn about. Rajasthan has some unique delicacies to taste. To travel to Rajasthan you need great travel passion, open mind that brings out your writing skill enabling you to share your trip in Tripoto boosting other travellers to travel.
While traveling to Rajasthan you will experience Royal culture of India, many monuments and forts wide range of foods, drive in a yellow ambient at empty highways, desert safari and and a lot of fun.
You will definitely need atleast a month to explore Rajasthan.
Rajastha's 'mehmannawazi' ,rich cultural or historical glory of great rajputana.also I like the dressing sense of the local people as they are so particular about it, no matter where they are but they always prefer wear to their outfits. I noticed one more thing about Rajasthan which is 'Dhaani' small houses made from grass n bamboo. these houses are eco friendly.
You must have 'dal bati churma', shopping for local things like 'jutis,clothes,lehanga chunni,bandhni dupatta,pagdi for males etc.camel riding, and living experience in 'dhani'.
visit forts and watch kalbelia dance.
1. Enjoy their Royal Forts. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Kumbhalgarh, Chittorgarh etc. have some of the most famous ones.
2. Try staying in a fort/palace turned hotel for a truly royal experience.
3. Rajasthani food is awesome. Try Rajasthani thali or Dal bati churma. I love their Ghewar(sweet) and laal Maas (meat) as well.
4. Shop till you drop for colorful dresses in bandhani and leheriya prints either for yourself, or the women in your life.
5. Admire the Jain temples at Ranakpur and Dilwara or enjoy wildlife at Ranthambore and Sariska or bird watching at Keoladeo National Park.
6. Most forts are located on top of hills which give beautiful sunrise and sunset views