If you are to travel wid ur grand parents,it's advisable either to travel somewhere between mid September to November or Feb- March cos the climate Wil b suitable for them.
Make sure you carry the first aid in case of any emergency...Travel to places where you can enjoy scenic view avoiding lot of trekking....
& If your grandparents are ok with a bit of hiking, places like Badrinath, Kedarnath,Mathura,Dwarka,Ujjain Wil be perfect as pilgrim visit.
or go for places like Gokarna,Ooty,Koorg, Dalhousie, Kodaikanal
Don't travel in extreme summer or rain. Always keep the emergency medicines on hand. Inquire if the places you are visiting are aged people friendly or not.. like if the hotel has the lift or not. Or if any site seeing place has a hike or a long walk? also if so then are the alternatives available?
Hi welcome to Manali Himalaya Himachal India best beautiful place for friends and family honeymoon couple, single man, woman, Traveler,
thanks & Regards Aashok k Sharma
Country cottage Manali Himalaya India.
WhatsApp :+ 91 9817111004 .
1. make sure you have booked your stay. dont plan to search stay after you reach.
2. book transport before hand so like taxi or booking bus train for local or out station transport. you can also approach hotels they would help u in transport.
3. always try to minimize walk in your trip as you are going with your grandparents. they might get exhausted. 4. research about the food before you go to the place so that you can prepare or carry some ready mix with you as grandparents may not adjust with the cuisine.
5.if your location offers you to travel more keep your luggage light.
6.carry bottle with u for water.
7. keep necessary medicines.
8. have the emergency hospital information around your place so that everything is handy if required.
9. do t make your trip hectic there are many more precaution but it will be based on your location.
Assuming you are visiting India - Spring and autumn that is march,april and september,October. - Chose the places that are well connected - Nainital surroundings, Coorg, Manali surroundings, will be your best bet. Please reach me if you need more details.