These are my few list of trek in bangalore. You must try :-
1. Nandi Hills 2. Makalidurga 3. Anthargange
5. Savandurga Hill
7. Kumara Parvatha ( toughest trek of Karnataka) Happy Travelling ✌️
Kolukkumalai trek giving you view of tea estates
Sakleshpur hill Trek where you get to see Agni gudda and hadlu falls.
Ballalarayana Durga trek offering views if Kudremukh park
Ermai trek they are slippery but best peep you get of Kajur town Karwar trek gives you sight of pristine waters and view of paradise mangrove islands. I have been to Kolukkumalai trek tasted tea and twisted my ankle making it my ever last trek.
Kindly visit the above link for more info.
Here are my few suggestions:
1. Nandi hills. Best time to visit September to may. 2. Makalidurga. Can be done all year around. 3.Anthargange. Best time to visit October to march
4. Madhugiri. Can be done all year around
5. Savandurga hill. Can be done all year around
6. Channarayana durga. Can be done all year around
7. Ramangara. Best time to visit march to june
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.