Try Bhutan - Here is some reason
1. Bhutan is the Coolest destination for summer (Average temperature 10o C to 12 o Centigrade )
2. Most peaceful and safest destination to travel.
3. Bhutan is presented Green Destinations Gold Award by the ITB Berlin in Germany recently. The award is in recognition of Bhutan’s consistent effort in preserving its rich culture and traditions, environment and social well-being among others. 4. United Nations Development Programe (UNDP) presented a Special Award of Recognition to His Majesty The King to honor His Majesty’s leadership in advancing human development, and the well-being and happiness of the people of Bhutan.
5. Bhutan was awarded the Sustainable Destinations' Earth Award at ITB Berlin 2018.
6. Only Carbon Negative country in the world
7. Only country to measure Gross National Happiness (GNH)
8. 72% of Bhutan is under forest covered and constitutionally protected
9. Highest un-climbed mountains like Mount Jhomolhari, Jitchu Drake, etc.
10. Only country where rice is flame coloured and chillies aren't See multiple tour plans - https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bhutan-packages
I guess u should be able to cover any of these forest within your budget.
• Jim Corbett National Park , Uttarakhand
• Namdapha National Park , Arunachal Pradesh
Both of these forest are must visit places for people who love wildlife
Sundarbans, West Bengal. Gir forest, Gujarat. Khasi hills, Meghalaya. Namdapha National Park, Arunachal Pradesh. Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand. Bandipur National Park, Karnataka. Nilgiri Biosphere reserve, Tamil Nadu. Keibul Lamjao National Park, Manipur