first thing u should look after is budget. u must know how much money u should spend on what... if it's going to b a lifetime memory u may spend a handsome amount. but b careful.... second is staying in contact with people who may reach u if u need help. so b ready with a roaming recharge, emergency numbers and power banks with u. "kam saman safar aasan" dont let ur luggage b a burdon wid u.. it should have all d essentials but try to minimise it.
Some of the very important points to keep in mind while planning a trip are: 1) choose your destination
2) Decide the duration of your trip
3) Research about the locations and divide you trip in days per destination, so that you dont end up travelling just here and there. Research of distances and best means of travel is very important so that you dont end up traveling a long way when it could have been easier. 4) check your passport if your are planning to travel international 5) once the dates are confirmed book you tickets and accomodation. check for any deals if available. 6) Plan you activities for each location in detail. 7) research a bit about eat and food 8) get all you important documents and ID 9) pack
Personally I like to check the weather so I can plan what kinda clothes I want to take. Highlight some interesting places nearby so that you can manage your time better. check with your friends and family or even better yet check Instagram hashtags to see what all you might enjoy doing.
so there are many things depending on International/domestic and no. of days you are planning for. First thing is Hotel booking it should have indian food like a mix of both So if you are not able to adapt with the international preparations you have an option of indian as well.Then also the location of hotel should be in close vicinity of all major sightseeing. and also budget is important
there are many points you have to kept, depends on the which trip you are going to ?? mention clearly , but, better to kept money in advance,
and power banks, for mobile communication purpose,
water bottles for to avoid dehydration etc....
Always remember the following while planning a trip
1. start planning early so as to get best deal on hotels and airfare
2. always have a budget in mind.
3. Timing is important. which part of the year you want to travel
4. Whether you want to travel solo or with some company
5. Do enough research and book your trip on your own. Or consult a expert like Tripoto Happy Travelling !!!
Below are the things you should keep in mind while planning a trip. This is considering you already have fixed the destination-
1. Budget - Your budget forms the backbone of your trip deciding most of the factors. You can have a short lavish trip or a long trip with basic amenities for the same budget. If you are travelling abroad, you need to buy the currency well in advance as it would be costly once you are in the other country.
2. Mode of travel - You need to plan how are you going to travel to your destination. Planning well in advance helps as you can get the tickets for much cheaper rates.
Also, you need to plan how are you going to travel to places once you reach your destination. You can check if you can rent self driven vehicles (bikes or cars) or need to hire a driver to show you around and the vehicles they provide.
3. Accommodation - Another important aspect of planning a trip. While travelling solo you can stay at hostels or couchsurf to save on expenses. While in groups you can rent apartments or book hotels. Apart from the rates, you should also consider the location of your accommodation - how far it is from the major sightseeing spots. Some places might come much cheaper but ruin your travel experience due to being too far from all the major points.
4. If you're planning a trip abroad, you need to plan for the Visa accordingly. Different countries have different rules and response times for visas.
5. You should plan for any emergency situations. Keep a buffer amount handy for emergencies. Also, always carry a card with your basic information, blood group and emergency contacts.
1. To and from travel time, medium, expense.
2. Interplace transport cost, rentals etc.
3. Clothes, depending on which type of place you are going. Includes shoes, hygiene products, other accessories.
4. Place of stay, distance from city and bus and railway station. Locality around the place of stay. Cost also. 5. Distance of tourist places or the places you want to visit from your place of stay.
6. Food. Under and over eating both should be taken cared of.
7. Safety accessories. From animals as well as humans, depending upon the place.
8. Gadgets, powerbank, electric equipments whichever is useful.
I always consider the best mode of transport and best way to get there. If you have to take a flight, consider one that has a layover in a cool destination - that way you get to see 2 places in one trip (and these long layovers often tend to be cheaper too!). Next, I pack clothes that can be worn in multiple ways, layered, and dressed up or down so that I can carry less. I like to travel with only one backpack to keep my load light and easy to manage. You can check out my guide on minimalist packing here: https://kavarastories.com/summer-minimalist-packing-list/ Also, consider your accommodation - does it come with included breakfast? Is it in an central location? etc. Then I always do a TON of research on the place to find good local spots and unique sights that are often missed. Instagram is a good way to find such places. Check out events going on in the area at the time of your trip too.