Leh is above the normal physiological Altitude and hence it is a bit challenging for most people. Also it being in the border region raises questions about safety in the minds of most. But my experience says that the natural beauty the place holds, makes it all worth it! A cold Dessert- a very unique region with utmost diversity! 😍
Leh Ladakh Has The Majestic Blend Of Indian And Tibetan Cultures Plus It Has The Most Amazing Nature To Be Watching At! What Better Than A Place Giving You The Feeling Of Non-Indian Place Despite of Being In India Right?
Gorgeous as Heaven, when it’s about the place and adventure the first places that strike to your mind is Ladakh. Like I said Ladakh has always been a dream destination for all, people rush to this place whenever possible.
Be it the magnificent snow-clad mountains or the gorgeous lakes and the valleys of Ladakh will always touch your heart. Encountering the sights of immense and devastate a field of slopes and valleys joined with the exciting knowledge of persevering through the unforgiving atmosphere is one of its kind experience.
Dear Himani, just go though this and search all places in google. You will find answers in Photos and Videos. (i) Leh
1. Hall of Fame Museum 2. Namgyal Tsemo Monastery 3. Leh Palace 4. Zorawar Fort 5. Shanti Stupa ( Buddhist temple ) 6. Shey Palace ( Monastery ) 7. Thiksey ( Monastery ) 8. Hemis Gompa 9. Magnetic Hill 10. Gurudwara Pathar Sahib 11. Khardung La (ii) Nubra Valley
1. Diskit Gompa 2. Hunder Sand Dunes with Camel Safari 3. Turtuk Village 4. Tiger Camp 5. Charasa 6. Ensa Monastery (Gompa) 7. Yarab Tso Lake 8. Panamik Hot Spring (iii) Pangong Lake (iv) Changthang
1. Chushul 2. Hanle with Indian Astronomical Observatory 3. Tso Moriri Lake with wildlife 4. Puga Valley 5. Tso Kar Lake 6. Yaye Tso 7. Chumathang Hot Spring 8. Kiyari war memorial (v) Aryan Valley (vi) Leh to Kargil
1. Nimu village 2. Likir, Alchi, Lamayuru Monastery 3. Fotu La, Namika La 4. Mulbekh Monastery (vii) Suru Valley
1. Parkachik Glacier 2. Nun Kun mountain 3. Rangdum (viii) Zanskar Valley
1. Padum 2. Phuktal Gompa 3. Chadar Trek (ix) Hemis National Park
1. Stok kangri 2. National Park but Main Focus SNOW LEOPARD (x) Leh - Manali Road Trip
*** Leh --> Shey --> Thiksey --> Karu --> Upshi --> Rumtse --> Taglang La --> Debring --> More plains --> Pang --> Lachalung La --> Sarchu --> Suraj Tal --> Baralacha La --> Zing Zing Bar --> Darcha --> Jispa --> Kyelang --> Gondhla --> Khoksar --> Rohtang La --> Kothi --> Manali
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.