Terms and Conditions
- Firstly by accepting to Pay the invoice you have read and understood the Itinerary and terms and conditions, the hotels provided to you as well as all the sightseeing you have been given. You accept and agree to pay in full for the entire package as quoted to you in this itinerary.
- Booking is subject to hotel availability.
- Standard check in time is 14:00 to 15:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 to 12:00 hours
- Early check in and late check out is at the sole discretion of the hotel property. It is not our responsibility and we do not commit to this service for any hotel.
- Resort Fees & City Taxes will be charged extra at all hotels at the time of check in. Resort fees and City taxes are at the discretion of the hotel property.
- 100% amount needs to be paid for flight tickets in advance for issuance of tickets; If flight fare has increased/decreased by the time payment reaches us, then the same shall be borne by the client and the quotation would be revised accordingly
- The rates are subject to availability of airfare, accommodation, class of booking on the airline and sightseeing tours at the time of booking
- We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation of an equal or higher standard (In case of unavailability)
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re - quote based on higher rates.
- Seat -in - coach transfers are on fixed timings and will not wait for you if any delay from you side.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of final handover or while on tour
- Booking once confirmed can be requested by customer for cancellation, charges for which shall be advised at that time. In an event of cancellation of the tour package or any part thereof on any grounds the cancellation policy of the airline, hotel and tour operator shall apply.
- Passport copies – For International Travelers (valid for 6 months till the completion of tour) is the responsibility of the traveller. Travelers are advised to check that passports are valid and eligible for international travel. Travel Triangle or affiliated parties will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers and other land services will be done only 7 days prior to the departure
- Final Payment to be made at least 20 days prior to you departure. Delay in payments shall lead to delay or non booking of services or even increase in cost of the package. The company reserves the right to cancel or revise the package at this time.
- For payments made through cheque / traveller’s cheque, documents will only be dispatched after the cheque clearance.
- We do not guarantee any Visa or permits to any country; we provide visa assistance through a third-party vendor and we are not responsible for any delays and rejections of Visa.
The vendor guarantees delivery of services booked through them. In case part package is booked by traveller themselves or outside of the travel agency, no claim against such services shall be entertained
In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc), PRGD Travels Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any losses made thereof
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events
In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, travel agent will try its best to reimburse the traveller appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, travel agent are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it
- In case of any expense done on services which were promised by the agency to the client during his tour were part of his initial package but did not receive them for a reason & the agency has agreed in writing to refund the amount to the client a receipt/bill of the payment done would need to be produced by the traveller/guest to avail this refund. Not having a receipt/bill of the expense done shall mean that the expense has not taken place and no refund shall be processed for this amount even though the agency has committed to the same. This refund will take 15-20 working days from the date of the agency receiving the proof of expense.
- All Hotels, sightseeing’s and flights are booked as non-refundable from the date of booking unless specified
- We shall not be held responsible for any problems happened on tour due to any third party vendor or any circumstances which are not in our hands.
- Booking cancelled due to Natural calamities, Political Turmoil, VISA rejection or other means which are beyond our control will be subject to actual cancellation policy of the Airline, Hotel & Other service provider
- In case of booking cancellation due any reason, Holiday Aces is authorized to charge a convenience fees of INR 5000 per person over and above actual cancellation charges and expenses incurred for the booking.
- Please note all rates quoted are quoted for Indian Citizens only.
- Given hotels and room categories are verified and accepted by the client and will not be changed without a fee once accepted. We would not be held responsible for any flaw or misrepresentation on the behalf of the hotel property. We suggest you to check the rating and reviews, location etc online before accepting the offer
- In the case of SIC tours we shall not be held responsible for the seat allocation given by the vendor/tour operator at the time of taking the tour.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, Travel Triangle reserves the right to adjust the tour price accordingly
- For meals included in the package as part of sightseeing/activity, the menu is preset and specific choice of meal may not be available
- Travel agent is not liable for the care of personal items of travellers during the trip. Any loss or damage of any valuable items like mobile, tab, gold etc is purely customer responsibility
- Customers should take responsibility of their own luggage. Cab drivers do not provide porter services and cannot be held liable for any such loss
- Vouchers provided by the travel agent against the booking need to be verified by the traveller and any discrepancy should be brought to notice within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the vouchers
- As Flight fares are dynamic & incase there is a change in Flight Fares before issuance of the flights we shall not be held responsible for change in fare and shall inform the client for the difference in fare payable or give to the client an option for refund of the airfare requested by us.
- In case of non-compliance of payment terms, PRGD Travels Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking
- The Travel Insurance issued with your package (If, any) has been issued by a third party insurance company all claims shall be addressed directly to the insurance service provider whose policy you hold. Holiday Aces (PRGD TRAVELS PVT LTD) holds no liability or responsibility for any claims being raised or settled between the traveler and the insurance company.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the government prior to booking travel, particularly when traveling to international destinations.
BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
WE ARE ONLY A RATE NEGOTIATER AND CONSOLIDATOR BETWEEN SERVICE PROVIDER AND YOU.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the applicable rules. The Mediator shall be appointed by the Company.
If the dispute is not settled by mediation within 30 [thirty] days of the appointment of the mediator, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, then the dispute may be settled in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The Arbitration proceedings will be in Delhi. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding on both parties. In case of any dispute concerning the award, the courts in Delhi alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
This contract will be governed by Indian law. You agree that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in Delhi only.