- No Rooms have been blocked.
- Rates Subject to change.
- Please cross-check if all inclusions given are as per the requirements sent, later, no claims will be entertained.
- 12 years and above is considered as an adult, hotel, attractions reserves the right to ask for the proof of age
- Early morning pickup and drop will incur surcharge between 9:30 PM to 8:00 AM; please notify us clearly if your flights are arriving or departing during this hour so we can include the same in the quote.
- Disneyland Park is closed on Tuesday & Thursday, so please check the itinerary thoroughly as different days of the week have different rates (PEAK, NON-PEAK, PEAK PLUS).
- The itinerary mentioned is indicative only, It can change further.
- The Hong Kong pre-arrival registration (PAR) serves as an eVisa and is electronically obtained.
- The PAR allows a stay of up to 14 days per visit, but is multiple-entry and valid for 6 months from approval.
- To apply for the PAR, you need a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- The application process is simple and involves filling out an online form, which is sent to the consulate for processing.
- Approval is typically received within 48 hours, allowing for short-notice travel to Hong Kong.
- Upon arrival, you need to present a print-out of the PAR document and your original passport to immigration officials.
- The PAR can be used to arrive in Hong Kong by air, ship, or land.
- Before boarding, your PAR authorization will be checked, and it will be further verified by border officials upon arrival at immigration clearance
- If incase PAR for HKG is rejected, we no more have to send physical docs to HKG and now can upload the documents on below link and get our visa request processed. Below is the link to submit your documents
- As an Indian citizen, you will not be able to enter the country unless you have two essential requirements.
- First, you need a Pre-Arrival Registration (PAR) and a Health Declaration. These are the two essential documents, which we will discuss later. The vital thing to note is that approximately 170 nationalities are visa exempt, and India is one of them. This means that no visa is required for Hong Kong as an Indian passport holder.
Generally, Pre-Arrival Registration can be done online