Vale of Kashmir· Srinagar· Gulmarg· Pahalgam+ 3 More
Safe to Travel
Srinagar airport Arrival & same day local sightseeing | approx 30 Mints per way - 10 Km | (Check-in 2 o Clock & Check-Out 12:00 PM)
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35-minute drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River.
Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat garden, Shalimar garden, Cheshmashahi, Hazratbal Shrine & Pari mahal, we will explore the gardens and later drive back to the Srinagar for dinner and Overnight stay at Srinagar
Srinagar to Gulmarg | approx 1:30 Hrs per way - 51 Km |
After breakfast in the morning, Check out and proceed towards Gulmarg. En route, you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometres to Gulmarg. Arrive at Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in to the Hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway).
Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Dinner and night stay in Gulmarg.
Gondola Online Ticket Portal Link - https://www.jammukashmircablecar.com
Gulmarg to Pahalgam | approx 3:30 Hrs per way - 142 Km |
After breakfast, check out and drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Awantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the breadbasket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel to the Lidder River flowing in the opposite direction.
In Pahalgam, check in at the hotel. Later you can visit many breathtaking places like Betab Valley, Aru valley & Chandanwari at your own cost. Later in the evening return to your stay at Pahalgam.
4 Pahalgam to Srinagar | approx 2:20 Hrs per way - 90 Km |
Today morning after breakfast leave for Srinagar. Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes.
The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. Check-in at your stay in Srinagar and enjoy the day at leisure.
Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast checkout from hotel as per your flight timings
Srinagar - Hotel Milad (Deluxe Room) / Similar
Gulmarg - Green Park (Deluxe Room) / Similar
Pahalgam- Green Top (Deluxe Room) / Similar
Kotroo Palace Houseboat (Deluxe Room) / Similar
Accommodation as per mentioned details and the hotel list
Meal Plan as the Itinerary
All transfer & sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Srinagar airport pickup & drop.
Non-Ac Vehicle as mentioned in the Itinerary
All taxes included
Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
Trip to Betaab Valley / Aru Valley / Chandanwari Valley at Pahalgam (it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on a direct payment basis, Max Cost @ 2800/- Per Cab)
Gulmarg Union cab for local tour
Trip to Baisaran at Pahalgam done via ponies (Max cost@ 2500 per pony per head)
Gondola Tickets at Gulmarg (1900 for both phases)
Guide charges @ 900 Max at Gulmarg
Snow jeep at Tangmarg (Max cost@ 2500/- per cab)
Trip to Sonmarg (It is done by Union cab at Gagangir & is on a direct payment basis, Ma x Cost @ 4,000/- Per Cab)
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms and Conditions
Book your cable car tickets 15 days prior to arrival (https://www.jammukashmircablecar.com/)
Please Note -
- Children upto 3 years of age will be carried free of charge. For others, full adult fare is applicable.
- 24th Dec Night Christmas Eve & 31st Dec Night Gala Dinner not included
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The Above rates are not applicable for the peak season and blackout dates
- Diwali Weekend, Christmas Vacation & New Year
– In Peak Season below policy will not be applicable.
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any reasons we must be informed in writing via e-mail.
- Cancellation charges would be applicable from the same date we receive mail in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows
- 45 days prior to arrival no cancellation charges (only 15% Processing Fees), (this is not valid for group Bookings)
- 45 days to 25 days prior to arrival -35% of the tour/service taken
- 25 days to 15 days prior to arrival -50% of the tour/service taken
- 15 days prior to check-in date 100% cancellation charges (NO REFUND).
- Check In-Out at 12:00 noon (Early check-in / late checkout in the hotel as per availability only
Please share your details to get a custom quote