Are you an artist who is waiting to take the plunge as an entrepreneur? Karima Dawoodani, the ‘dreamcatcher girl’ tells you exactly how to do it. From setting the right price, hiring the team to expanding your business – she shares a step-by-step guide in this exciting workshop. Here is what you will learn:
Karima’s journey from an artist to an entrepreneur
Building a successful product – Identifying key ingredients of a successful product – Setting a price point – Understanding the need for the product in the market
Starting formally – Moving out from home to a formal workspace – Identifying indirect losses – Identifying supply chain pyramid – Building the right team
Sales and marketing – Finding vendors – Generating sales using the three basket strategy – Approaching resellers – Understanding the importance of sourcing – Learning the truth about flea markets
Streamlining your social media strategy
Questions and answers
Meet your host
Karima Dawoodani is an artist and an entrepreneur. Winner of the Times of India Women Entrepreneur of the Year 2020, Karima believes in growth through creative, out-of-the-box marketing strategies. Her skills come in handy for fresh and upcoming brands to get a deeper understanding of life as an entrepreneur. She is a successful TEDx speaker and makes the entrepreneurial journey seem easier.
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here