By the end of this session you will
- Get a completely customised itinerary based on what you want to explore
- Be able to book your vacation at much lower costs
- Get insights into some amazing offbeat places that only locals know about
- Plan your trip, stay, local transport, sightseeing and more
An adventure. A retreat. A celebration. A journey.
Travel can be whatever you want it to be.
And that doesn’t have to be the same for any two people.
With our one-to-one sessions, we are transforming the way you travel to nurture your experiences and customise them the way it works for you. Our hosts are travellers who have spent years in the city – breathing, exploring, experiencing it.
What will you get?
In this 30-minute one-to-one session, you will be able to have a discussion with the host on your travel style, what you are looking for, your budget and recommendations on what you can do, where you can eat, local transport and interesting activities in the city.
- The host will send you a detailed itinerary 24 hours after your session
- The customised itinerary will have details about hotels, food, flights and local transport
- Your trip will be planned by a local who has spent months exploring the city of your choice
- There are no travel agents involved in the process. You are free to book your deals on your own
Why should I go for this session?
- You will get information from a traveller who has experienced the city like a local. From the best local restaurants, places to shop, activities you simply can’t miss, tips to travel within your budget, when to book flights and local transport – all this on your fingertips.
- Since our host will give you some amazing recommendations, you can book them on your own and save on the commission for travel agents
- Whether you prefer extreme adventure sports or want something safer since you’re travelling with children, whether you want to visit all the museums or all the sporting venues - your itinerary will be 100% customised to your interests.
Meet your host:
Kadambari has been travelling ever since she was a baby and nurtured this curiosity to explore new places as she grew older. Kadambari has travelled to 40 countries over five continents while managing her work and education.
Some of Kadambari’s favourites include Italy, Bali, Japan and New York. Initially a budget and solo traveller, Kadambari now explores places in luxury and at her own pace. She loves staying in properties around the world, exploring lesser known places, cafes and restaurants and hiking mountains with a hunt for waterfalls!
Expert in: South East Asia.