Hosted in English | 1.5 Hours
About the workshop
As more and more Internet users block ads on their phones and laptops, it’s becoming crucial for small businesses to adopt other techniques of acquiring customers. Developing a content marketing strategy is one such approach that uses content in various formats to get the audience’s attention and turn them into long-term customers. How do you do it, and what can you stand to gain from it? Learn all about it in this workshop with Stuti Ashok Gupta. Here’s what the course includes:
- Know your brand
- Understand your audience
– Who loves your brand and what do they like
– Who else do you want on board
- Why leverage social media for your brand
- Understand which social platforms work for your brand
- Build a content strategy
– Types of content to post on your social channels
– Easy-to-use tools to create posts, videos, reels
– Ideating, scripting, shooting
– Curating the content you re-share on your feed
– When and how frequently to post
- Measure the effectiveness of your content strategy
- Let’s create a social media vision board
About the host
Stuti Ashok Gupta is the brains behind the brand and vision at Amrutam, an Ayurvedic lifestyle brand, and wellness community.
Along with building a global community for Amrutam, Stuti is also a mental health professional (practicing independently), the co-founder of the Lost Tribe Hostels, the author of Sublimation, a collection of poems, and a travel content creator on Instagram.
Stuti’s motto is “to make living itself an art”. Follow her life and work on her handles ‘stutiashokgupta’ and ‘amrutamofficial’ on Instagram.
What you should carry along
A4 papers and sketch pens