By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to
1. Understand the role of a social media manager
2. Analyse numbers and data for your brand’s growth
3. Capitalise on trends for your brand
4. Understand some apps that will really help you as a social media manager
If you’ve seen brands capitalising on kacha badaam or going gaga over Will Smith’s slap, you have social media managers to thank. With the boom of digital marketing, the opportunities are limitless. But how do you capture them? And as a brand, how do you make sure that you’re up-to-date with the world of social media? Pranita will take you through everything you need to know.
The workshop will be divided into two parts:
Meet your host:
Pranita Bajoria aka Mad Ad Woman is a content creator and educator who has taught over 100 students through her copywriting and content creation workshops. Her career has covered all the trajectories a creative writer aspires to try. From being in an agency, working in the marketing team of a brand, freelancing full time, to now running her own agency and being an independent content creator, she’s done it all. Building a community and keeping it active is what she prides herself the most with.
You can follow Pranita’s journey on her Instagram profile ‘mad.adwoman’.
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.