If you are stuck in a 9 to 6 schedule but are itching to travel and get paid for it – this workshop is your answer. The workshop is hosted by Niyati Saxena, a successful tour leader who has led more than 30 trips for 300 people across South East Asia including remote and offbeat corners of India. In the workshop, she’ll take you through her journey, share valuable tips and help you explore numerous avenues for income generation as a trip leader. Here’s what you will learn:
Why you should become a trip leader – Understanding the role of a trip leader
What do you need to become a trip leader – Exploring the importance of fitness – Understanding the qualities of a trip leader – Adapting to different cultures – Tackling difficult situations during a trip
How can you build yourself as a leader – Using social platforms to build reliability and trust – Building a community
How to approach companies – Understanding your niche – Exploring companies that suit your needs
Income generation – Understanding different income structures – Adding to your income through other projects
Questions and answers
About the host Niyati is a lawyer, a writer and a traveller. She quit her job to follow her heart and carved her path to become a successful tour leader. Niyati has worked with some of the most popular organisations and continues to pick up interesting projects. Her rich experience and memorable adventures urged her to share her knowledge and help you realise your dream of becoming a tour leader.
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here