Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
If you want to start your own Youtube channel, the process of getting started might be scary. What kind of content do you create, how do you shoot and edit it, what is the most viral title to use, and how do you get a lot of people to watch your videos? Travel Youtuber Abhishek Vaid answers all these questions and more in this workshop!
– Finding your niche in travel
– Identifying your target audience
– Learning the art of storytelling
– Drawing inspiration from other creators
– Understanding different formats
- Making and editing travel videos
– Equipment required
– Understanding the shooting process while on the go
– Understanding audio, VO & music
– Introduction to invideo programming: cards, subtitles, end screen
– Setting up a Youtube channel
– Monetising your channel
- Building an audience
- Questions and answers
About the host:
An engineer and MBA graduate turned storyteller – meet Abhishek. The founder of Untravel Media, a travel content production house. Abhishek is a storyteller with a zeal for exploring new places, meeting people with intriguing stories and translating them into inspiring, cinematic travel shows and webseries. Besides running a successful Youtube channel, Untravel Media creates content for OTT platforms such as Zee5, EpicON, and ShortsTV.
You can follow his adventures at the.untravel.show and his Youtube channel The Untravel Show.
What you should carry along
A laptop, a smartphone, diary and pen